Penman provides a full-service capability to Re-Role or Extend the Life of vehicles which have seen extensive use, including;
- Full Chassis Mechanical Refurbishment and Upgrade
- Operational Module Refurbishment and Upgrade
- Re-Armouring, Up-Armouring or Armour Protection Upgrading across a Range of Platforms.
- Design, Development and Manufacture of new Sub-Systems, incl. Electronics, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Chassis and Driveline Modifications and Upgrades available including 4x4 to 6x6, Right Hand Drive to Left Hand Drive, Engine/Transmission/ Axle Change, Suspension and Braking Upgrades
- Environmental Control Systems Upgrade, Power Systems Upgrades
- Situational Awareness, Communications and Electronic Counter-Measures Retrofit.
This service provides Customers with a very cost-effective solution for emerging new capabilities by re-using equipment already in inventory, and in some cases doubling the effective life of the platform.
See below some examples of ongoing and completed projects.